All that remains of the original house
In 1946, the 3b classroom was to
the left of the main entrance (Biology lab above). One of the other 3rd Forms had the room
to the right of the entrance (Chemistry lab above).
The woodwork & metalwork shops beyond are part of the Gymnasium block opened in 1932 at a time when architects believed in a spot of coherence & harmony among a group of buildings from different eras. Looks much as it always did apart from the paved roads & car parking - and the students!
more pictures below ...
LOOKING TOWARDS THE FOOTBALL FIELD
LOOKING TOWARDS THE SCHOOL
THE SCHOOL FROM THE LAKE
PARK TENNIS COURTS
|Back to Main Index Page||Last revised: 12 March 2013|